Bubba's Book Swap makes every effort to describe each book accurately. The photos on this site are generic in nature and will rarely be the book we are selling. Collectors, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pull the book(s) you want and send you E-photos and detailed description of the actual book for your approval. We operate an open book store and books can and do get damaged and go missing. If we see the book is not as described we will send e-mail for your approval before shipping.
Now, about our books:
· New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition. Deeply discounted new books may have a remainder mark; if they do we try to note such in description.
· Used-Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind. Suitable for presenting as a gift.
· Used-Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged.
· Used-Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (including dust cover, if applicable). The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels.
· Used-Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.
· Unacceptable for trade or sell: Moldy, badly stained, or unclean copies are not acceptable, nor are copies with missing pages or obscured text. Books that are missing covers will not be accepted for store credits. Bubba's Book Swap will not list any books for sale nor accept any books for trade that fall into this grouping.